Every company has a 24-hour claim service, but the person answering the phone has no personal connection to your worry. We highly recommend, and encourage our clients to call us EVERY time they have a claim. We want to be involved. We like to think of ourselves as insurance doctors. No one wants to memorize a policy, but when a person has a concern if they are covered it should be very easy to pick up the phone and speak with someone. We insure just about every walk of life, nearly type of business person and we try to refer our customers to each other. We create relationships, and lead by example.
Lazor Ins & Finc Services
Proudly serving Medina County and surrounding communities since 1991
- Licensed in: IL, IN, MI, NY, OH, PA
- Bio: Joe was married in 1998 to Kim Bernard. They have three children.
- Education: BA Degree- Mount Vernon Nazarene College. *Double majored in Business & History. Medina High School graduate
- Agent Qualifications: Nationwide Agent since 1991
- Awards: Champion Award, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Corporate Service Award, Nationwide Life Council
- Community activities: Medina County has been Joe's home since 1977. He was an all-around athlete at Medina High School & also played professional baseball. Joe enjoys coaching and helping to develop the baseball skills of the youth in Medina County.