- Licensed in: VA
- Bio: Of course, being a Navy brat, my family moved around a lot. I returned to Virginia Beach for the second time in 1991 and have lived here ever since.
- Education: I graduated from Salem H.S. in Virginia Beach
- Agent Qualifications: I became a licensed Property & Casualty agent in April 2005. I worked for a major national carrier from 2005 to 2010. In July 2010, I made the best decision ever and began working for The Clyburn Insurance agency.
- Community activities: My daughter and I participate in Girl Scout activities to better our local community. We hold food drives, help out at the SPCA, donate time with seniors, and many other activities.
- Hobbies: I love anything that keeps me busy and it usually revolves around my daughter. If we are not home, we are probably at Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens, or visiting with friends.
JOHN C CLYBURN LUTCF