- Licensed in: VA
- Bio: I have been a resident of Hampton Roads all of my life. I began working for the Clyburn Insurance Agency in 2012 and wouldn't dream of doing anything else. My goal is to assist members with making educated decisons to meet their insurance needs.
- Education: I graduated from Hickory H.S. in Chesapeake VA and then earned my bachelors of science from Old Dominion University.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed Life Insurance Specialist & Property & Casualty (Home, Auto, and Flood) Awarded the Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist designation in 2015.
- Community activities: Active member of the Junior Chamber of Commerce (Jaycees). Our agency actively participates in the collection of food donations for the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia.
- Hobbies: I enjoy water sports including wake boarding and wake surfing. I also enjoy basketball and many other outdoor activities. I am also a car enthusiast.
John C Clyburn Lutcf