- Licensed in: DC, MD, VA
- Bio: Liz joined our team her junior year of college in February 2011. While completing her degree, she became licensed in P & C. Post graduation, Liz began working with R & G full time and achieved her Life & Health License.
- Education: Towson University- BA in Mass Communications & Business Administration
- Agent Qualifications: Property & Casualty, Life & Health Insurance
- Hobbies: Liz is active in her spare time, spending time outdoors whenever possible. She enjoys running, swimming, spending time with family & friends and travelling. She has been to 4 of the 7 continents & hopes to one day visit all of them.
John G Rogers and Associates Inc
Tues: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (410) 727-3909(410) 727-3909
- Fax: (410) 727-2883