We will help you assess your needs and provide policy choices for you to select from.
John Koziol Inc
Tues: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00
- Sat: 9:00 - 1:00 By Appt.
- Sun: 1:00 - 3:00 By Appt.
We have relationships with a large number of quality companies that provide an array of coverage options.
- Licensed in: DE, MD, PA
- Professional designations: ChFC, CLU, CLCS
- Bio: John lives with his wife Maryann, a Special Education teacher, John G Leach School and his 4 children Andrew, Mary Kate,Christopher and Joseph.
- Education: John is a graduate of Villanova University.
- Agent Qualifications: John has satisfactorily completed all requirements pertinent to the Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist Designation Program, including the right to use the designation "CLCS" as part of all professional communications.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: John is a supporter of the Food Bank of Delaware and a member/officer of the Brandywine Toastmasters Club 359. John is the offensive and defensive line coach for The Tatnall School.
- Hobbies: Hiking, golfing, biking, walking, and coaching sports.