We will help you assess your needs and provide policy choices for you to select from.
John Koziol Inc
Tues: 9:00 - 8:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 8:00 By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 8:00 By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 8:00 By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 8:00 By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 By Appt.
- Sat: 9:00 - 12:00 By Appt.
- Sun: 1:00 - 4:00 By Appt.
We have relationships with a large number of quality companies that provide an array of coverage options.
- Licensed in: DE, MD, PA
- Professional designations: ChFC, CLU, LUTCF
- Bio: John lives with his wife Maryann, a Special Education teacher, John G Leach School and his 4 children Andrew, Mary Kate,Christopher and Joseph.
- Education: John is a graduate of Villanova University.
- Agent Qualifications: John has satisfactorily completed all requirements pertinent to the Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist Designation Program, including the right to use the designation "CLCS" as part of all professional communications.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: John is a supporter of the Food Bank of Delaware. John is an active member of the Hockessin Business Assocaition and Brandywine Toastmasters Club 359. John is an assistant football coach for The Tatnall School.
- Hobbies: Hiking, golfing, biking, walking, and coaching.