Our agency has been serving individuals and families in the Huntington, Wayne, Chesapeake, and Proctorville areas for the last 30 years for car and homeowners insurance. We provide outstanding customer service and our focus is to provide the right coverage at the right price. Let us your local Huntington Nationwide agent help you find the right car insurance coverage for you and your family. We offer a full array of products for Cabell, Wayne and Lawrence County residents which include: car insurance, home insurance, business insurance and life insurance. The John P. Smith Agency is proud to serve Huntington, Wayne, WV and Lawrence Counties and we look forward to earning your business!
JOHN P SMITH,LUTCF
Thur: 8:30 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (304) 525-1447(304) 525-1447
- Fax: (304) 525-1448
Welcome to the John P Smith Agency
- Licensed in: OH, WV
- Professional designations: LUTCF, Member, MDRT
- Bio: Wife: Emma Sue Son: Robert (Owner of Robert's Running & Walking Store) Daughters: Catherine (Graduate, Marshall, Masters in Special Ed), Margaret (RN @ Cabell Huntington Hospital) 4 grandchildren: Preston, Andrew, Carley & Emma Bree
- Education: Huntington - St. Joseph Catholic Elementary. Huntington - St. Joseph Central Catholic High School. Graduate of Marshall University, Huntington WV. Graduate studies, Kent State University, Kent OH
- Agent Qualifications: Insurance Agent since 1986
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Nationwide Life Council
- Community activities: Member of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church. Ambassador to Hoop's Children's Hospital. Volunteer for Huntington Area Hospice & Cabell Huntington Hospital. Author of 6 books; one of which the proceeds are going to the Hoop's Children's Hospital
- Hobbies: Writing books, training dogs, volunteering, playing drums, walking, biking and spending quality time with the family and grandchildren!