- Licensed in: AR, KY, MS, TN
- Professional designations: BBA, CLCS
- Bio: Kevin and his wife Dena have 3 children, Tyler, Lauren and Olivia. "I am truly blessed with a wonderful family, great friends and an extremely rewarding career."
- Education: Kevin Barker graduated from the University of Memphis with a degree in Business Economics.
- Agent Qualifications: After graduating, Kevin started his insurance career with Nationwide in 1992. After spending 2 years as an Associate Agent and extensive insurance professional training through Nationwide's training center, he began his career as a principle agent.
- Awards: Champion Award, Nationwide Life Council, Nationwide Commercial Council
- Community activities: Kevin and his family reside in Germantown, TN and are members of Hope Presbyterian Church. Kevin has always enjoyed community involvement which includes coaching youth sports, outreach missions through the church and Habitat for Humanity.