- Licensed in: AR, MO, TX
- Bio: I was born and raised in Bentonville and made it my home. I graduated from Bentonville High School and John Brown University. I spent 18 years in banking before joining Nationwide in June 2010. I am married and have a dog.
- Education: Rob graduated from Bentonville High school and John Brown University.
- Agent Qualifications: Rob is a licensed property and casualty, life and health agent for 3 years. He has attended multiple additional training sessions.
- Community activities: I am a member of the Bentonville-Bella Vista Rotary Club and the Fellowship Bible Church of Northwest Arkansas. I am heavily invested in the Cal Ripken and Babe Ruth baseball. I have held several positions including SW Regional Assistant Commissioner.
- Hobbies: In my spare time I enjoy running, watching college sports, and spending time with my family.
Noble Insurance Agency
Mon: 8:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed