- Licensed in: IL, IN
- Bio: Scott is a former Major League Baseball player (right handed pitcher) who now focuses his competitive energy on getting the best coverage, service, and pricing for his clients. The goal being to properly protect what they have worked a lifetime to build.
- Education: Scott has a BS in Communications and Public Relations from Nothern Illinois adn a Masters Degree in Organizational Leadership with a duel focus in Training and Development and Corporate Management from Lewis University.
- Agent Qualifications: Scott's specialty is commercial coverage. He has a strong knowledge of the workers compensation market, including loss control, mitigation, and return to work plans.
- Community activities: Scott is the owner and founder of the Rogue travel baseball program which focuses soley on the development of fundamentals and personal growth of his teams.
- Hobbies: Scott is married, and a father to two. He enjoys playing baseball with his son, and making his three year old daughter laugh.
Kevin M Wiggins Agency
Mon: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: 9:00 - 12:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (779) 803-3181(779) 803-3181
- Fax: (815) 534-5853