- Licensed in: OH
- Bio: Ed's philosophy on insurance is that it's there to help people, so he gets to help people every day which gives him a great feeling about his career, and what he does.
- Education: Local graduate of Kenston High School of Bainbridge Twp, Ohio. Also has attended The Ohio State, Hondros College, The National Underwriter Company, and Dale Carnegie Institute.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed in Property & Casualty and in Life & Health insurance. CLCS, Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist. Farm Master Certified
- Community activities: Actively involved in the local school district activities as well as the local chambers of commerce. You will also see Ed at local car shows representing the agency.
- Hobbies: Outside of work you will find Ed with his two little girls, usually doing something outdoors. He enjoys participating in the local classic car scene. His favorite seasons are summer, summer, & summer!
Skala Insurance Agency, LLC
Wed: 8:30 - 6:00
- Mon: 8:30 - 6:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 6:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 6:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 6:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 6:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (440) 543-9825(440) 543-9825
- Fax: (440) 543-5260