- Licensed in: NC, SC
- Bio: Lexington, SC Native Resides in Lexington with her husband, Roger, and has three sons, Braxton, Kale, and Alex, and a daughter, April Grandmother to Sullivan and Leeland
- Education: Lexington High School graduate Nationwide Sales Training Organization graduate Joined the agency in 1999 from an insurance claims position
- Agent Qualifications: Property and Casualty Life, Accident and Health
- Community activities: Round Hill Baptist Church member. Taught Sunday school and Bible School for over 15+ years. Walk Like MADD supporter, Operation Christmas Child and Toys for Tots supporter.
- Hobbies: Traveling, spending time with friends and family, and her grandchildren.
Consultative Ins Grp Inc
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed