- Licensed in: NC, SC
- Bio: Lexington, SC Native Resides in Lexington with her husband, Roger, and has a son, Braxton, and a daughter, April Grandmother to Sullivan and Leeland
- Education: Lexington High School graduate Nationwide Sales Training Organization graduate Joined the agency in 1999 from an insurance claims position Recognized as Employee of the Year
- Agent Qualifications: Property and Casualty Life, Accident and Health Specializing in Personal Lines of Insurance
- Community activities: Round Hill Baptist Church member. She has taught both Sunday school and Bible School for over 15 years. Walk Like MADD supporter, Alpha of the Midlands Golf Tournament supporter, Operation Christmas Child and Toys for Tots supporter.
- Hobbies: Traveling, spending time with friends and family, and her grandchildren.
Consultative Ins Grp Inc
Wed: 9:00 - 5:30
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed