- Licensed in: VA
- Bio: Being the son of an Army Officer, I lived in many parts of Asia. We moved to Annandale VA in 1962, where my father retired in 1967. I attended Annandale High School, and graduated in 1969.
- Education: Annandale High School, Annandale, Virginia. Midwestern College, Denison, Iowa.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed Property and Casualty in 1979. Over 30 years insurance experience in sales, customer service and claims. I have the CIC designation as insurance counselor. I take classes to get recertified every two years, which keeps my license up to date.
- Hobbies: I love sports, the outdoors, movies, video games, new technology and spending time with my two sons. I played football, basketball and wrestling in high school and college. I also managed and played slow pitch softball also being on the softball council.
LABAN E SADTLER, LUTCF
Wed: 9:30 - 5:30
- Mon: 9:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (703) 938-0500(703) 938-0500
- Fax: (703) 938-5053