We look forward to helping you find the best value for your insurance dollar. We enjoy helping our clients understand their options so that they can make educated decisions about what policies will work best for them within their budget. We have a dedicated staff waiting to help you!
Kelly Ins Services LLC
Kelly Insurance Services - using individualized approaches to help clients with all of their financial needs!
- Licensed in: OH, WV
- Professional designations: CLU, LUTCF
- Bio: Married to Pat Kelly and have three children, Kasey, Issac and Breanna and two daughters-in-law, Bethany and Maria.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Ohio University
- Agent Qualifications: Chartered Life Underwriters (CLU), Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table
- Community activities: Member of Rolling Plains United Methodist, Perry County Farm Bureau, Columbus Chapter of Society of Financial Service Professionals, and the Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors of Southeastern Ohio.
- Hobbies: Managing weServeSEO.org, a volunteer opportunity website, community service with various organizations in town, hosting international students, church small group, and traveling.