Since 1946 Broadbent Insurance has offered a superior insurance experience as well as stellar service to Delaware, Maryland & Pennsylvania. As a third generation Nationwide Agency and with all these years expertise our agency is ready to help you choose the best and most affordable insurance options that are personalized to your individual needs. Call or stop by so we can start working for you right away. We can't wait to meet you!
Lisa Broadbent Ins Inc
Tues: 8:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (302) 731-0044(302) 731-0044
- Fax: (302) 731-7749
Welcome to the Broadbent Insurance Agency. Thank you for stopping by!
- Licensed in: DE, MD, NJ, PA
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: Lisa is married to Rick and they have two very energetic boys. She enjoys good friends, vacationing, reading and spending time with her family.
- Education: Lisa graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentrations in Management and Computer Science from Elizabethtown College.
- Agent Qualifications: She is the past President of the National & Financial Advisors (NAIFA) of DE, Past President of NAIFA of New Castle County and Delaware, and since 1996 teaches the Ins CFP at the University of Delaware.
- Awards: Champion Award, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Life Council, Nationwide Commercial Council
- Community activities: Lisa is very active in the church as a Sunday school teacher at St Barnabas Church. Also she has chaired the NAIFA Delaware Charitable Foundation Golf Outing & Silent Auction raising over well over $100,000 in donations to CASA
- Hobbies: Being a Grandmother, ice hockey, traveling and horseback riding.