- Licensed in: GA, NC, SC, VA
- Professional designations: CFP, LUTCF, Member, MDRT
- Bio: Tim and his wife live in Charlotte, North Carolina with their 5 children.
- Education: Tim is a graduate of Clemson University with a B.S. in Financial Management. In 2004, he earned the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation.
- Agent Qualifications: Tim began his insurance career in 1987 by providing life insurance to his clients. He has LA&H and P&C licenses as well as his Series 7,6,63,65.
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Corporate Service Award
- Community activities: He was an ACC Champion swimmer, 4-year letterman and ACC academic honor roll member. His hobbies include golf, tennis, photography and reading. He volunteers in CMS teaching Character Education and coaches youth sports.
Timothy G. Hausmann
Fri: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed