- Licensed in: GA, NC, SC, VA
- Professional designations: CFP, LUTCF, Member, MDRT
- Bio: Tim and his wife live in Charlotte, North Carolina with their 5 children.
- Education: Tim is a graduate of Clemson University with a B.S. in Financial Management. In 2004, he earned the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation.
- Agent Qualifications: Tim began his insurance career in 1987 by providing life insurance to his clients. He has LA&H and P&C licenses as well as his Series 7,6,63,65.
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Corporate Service Award
- Community activities: He was an ACC Champion swimmer, 4-year letterman and ACC academic honor roll member. His hobbies include golf, tennis, photography and reading. He volunteers in CMS teaching Character Education and coaches youth sports.
Timothy G. Hausmann
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed