- Licensed in: MD
- Bio: Liz has been married to David for 33 years, and living in Baltimore for 30 years. Together they have raised four children and enjoy two grandchildren.
- Education: Yeshiva University, B.A. Degree in Psychology.
- Agent Qualifications: Property and Casualty licensed; Life and Health Licensed.
- Community activities: Family liaison for Jewish Caring Network assisting families going through health crises.
- Hobbies: Liz enjoys biking, running, baking, gardening and reading. One of her favorite activities is her monthly book club. Most recently she became a coach for Take Shape for Life, assisting her clients in obtaining optimal health and a healthy weight.