- Licensed in: AL
- Bio: I am married to my high school sweetheart. We have been together for 12 years and married 7. I do not have any children but do have 4 "Fur" Children that we both love dearly as well as 3 Nephews and 2 Nieces that I enjoy spoiling too.
- Education: Graduated from Stephens Co. High School in 2003, Toccoa GA. Attended Piedmont College in Demorest GA from 2003 to 2005. Received CCA in 2006. Obtained P & C License in 2009 and Life & Health License in 2010.
- Agent Qualifications: I have been involved with the Insurance industry for 10 years and with Nationwide for 6 years. I have managed 2 Nationwide offices in both Texas and Alabama. I always seek to provide excellent "On Your Side" service while assisting our members.
- Community activities: My husband and I serve on our Church Dream Team locally here in Cullman County as well as a Deaf Ministry for our Madison Campus in Madison County.
- Hobbies: I enjoy couponing, crafting and up cycling as well as singing and cooking new dishes.
Burchell Insurance Agency Inc