- Licensed in: DC, MD
- Bio: Grew up in Arnold MD. My love for the water started at a young age. I previously worked in the marine industry for 10 years. I truly love making sure our members are well-protected, have the best service, and are receiving a great value.
- Education: St. Mary's College 2007. Broad Neck High School 2003.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed in Property & Casualty and Life & Health.
- Community activities: Active boater and sailor, Member of CBYRA, J22 Class, Severn Sailing Association
- Hobbies: Sailing, Boating, Spending any time on the water. Playing instruments including Bass, Guitar, and learning Piano, Golfing (poorly), reading history and non-fiction.
Matthew K Boudreau