- Licensed in: VA
- Bio: Before joining the Pollock Agency in September 1995, I held the position of Assistant Vice President of Operations at R.W. Corby Inc., Wash. DC
- Education: Bachelor of Arts, Music Education. Westminster Choir College, Princeton, NJ
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed Property and Casualty Agent. Sales and Service Professional. Office and Accounting Manager.
- Community activities: Board member of the Old Towne Center Condomium Association. Wolf Trap Performing Arts Member. Supporter of the Human Society and ASPCA. Supporter of House of Mercy.
- Hobbies: Vocal performance especially classical music and opera. Enjoyment of our cocker spaniel. Avid gardener.
Neil Edward Pollock, LUTCF