- Licensed in: NC, VA
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: Grew up in King, NC and attended South Stokes High School. Started my career in banking, then moved to Simmons Insurance Agency in 1988. Took over the Agency in 2001 after my father retired and have loved helping my community ever since.
- Education: B.A. in Economics/Management at Salem College, Winston-Salem, NC
- Agent Qualifications: Life, Accident and Health License, Property and Casualty License, Medicare Supplement and Long Term Care licenses. Life Underwriting Training Council Fellowship and now Certified in Long-Term Care ( CLTC )
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: Active Member of BNI - Platinum Producers. Sponsor of Prom Promise for East Surry High School, MOUNT PILOT NOW Committee member and Cruise-in sponsor.
- Hobbies: I love to read, exercise, horseback riding and spending time with my girls and my dogs. My desire is to make a difference in my community and in the families that I am able to serve daily.
Simmons Insurance Agency, Inc.