- Licensed in: NC
- Bio: Amy lives in Chapel Hill with her husband Lindsay and their three children.
- Education: UNC Wilmington- BA Recreational Therapy, 1996 Durham Technical Community College, Associates Degree Occupational Therapy Assistant, 1999
- Agent Qualifications: Amy has worked with the Seagroves Agency off and on since 1986. In 1999 she received her P&C, Life and Health, and Medicare Supplement licenses. She is the personal lines office manager of all four locations.
- Community activities: Current Member of East Chapel Hill Rotary Past Treasurer/Board Member for Chapel Hill Service League Past Treasurer/Board Member for Binkley Preschool
- Hobbies: USTA-Tennis UNC Wilmington- Women's Basketball, 1992-1994
Seagroves Agency, Inc