- Licensed in: MD
- Bio: Proud mother of daughter Kellie and beagle Bella. I have lived and worked in Howard County the last 30 years and my family is very important to me.
- Education: Hammond High School and Howard Community College Alumnus. Recent graduate of Nationwide Agent University.
- Agent Qualifications: More than 10 years experience in customer service as a licensed insurance professional. I specialize in making unhappy customers happy.
- Community activities: I spend a lot of time volunteering for Animal Advocates of Howard County and I also help support them financially. They are very special to me. I also donate blood regularly through the Red Cross.
- Hobbies: I love to attend live concerts, especially outdoor venues. I love to hike and enjoy the outdoors and I especially love time with my family at the beach or cheering on my niece and nephews at their soccer and lacrosse games.
Philip R Simmerer
Mon: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.