- Licensed in: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MS, MO, NE, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, AK
- Bio: I was born in Pittsburgh and grew up in Rockville, MD with my parents and one sister. My parents still live in the area. Recently married and moved into a new home in Bethesda.
- Education: Graduated from the Smith Business School at University of MD in 2003. I hold life and health insurance licenses.
- Agent Qualifications: Have worked with Nationwide since 2006 as a Life Insurance and Financial Service Specialist. In each of the last 5 years I've qualified for MDRT and Nationwide's Financial Leaders Conference.
- Community activities: Currently serve as treasurer for The Dwelling place, a family homeless charity in Gaithersburg and as advisor to Brandeis AZA, a high school youth organization.
- Hobbies: I love Skiing, Biking, and Hiking. I also pride myself in being an avid home brewer.
Philip R Simmerer
Fri: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.