- Licensed in: DE, DC, MD, NC, PA, VA
- Bio: Originally from upstate New York, Joe and his family moved to Maryland when he was 7. Like many of his Simmerer Agency colleagues, he grew up in Columbia, MD and still has ties to the area.
- Education: Joe has a bachelor's degree in business administration from Towson University. Go Tigers! He also attended Nationwide Agent University in Columbus, OH for the Personal Lines Course.
- Agent Qualifications: While Joe is new to the Simmerer Team, he comes with more than 6 years of Agency Experience in the Metro Area. You could say that Joe has Insurance in his DNA because his father, uncle, and grandfather are all in the business.
- Community activities: Joe supports The Baltimore Animal Rescue & Care Shelter. Over the past few years, he has also participated in benefit events for The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA), and Believe - a local foundation aimed at finding a cure for childhood cancer.
- Hobbies: When not at work Joe is either playing music or at a show. He does vocals and plays the guitar, bass, and keyboard for a few local bands. Joe also enjoys time with family and having his heart broken on a yearly basis by Washington Pro Sports Teams.
Philip R Simmerer
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.