- Licensed in: DC, MD, VA
- Bio: Born in NYC and raised in MD. Played Varsity soccer in high school and currently coach a 12U boys soccer team in Adelphi. Marco recently became the first in his family to earn a college degree. He is now a proud alumni of Towson University.
- Education: Graduated from Oakland Mills High School in 2009 and obtained an associates degree in business at Howard Community College. Marco is currently attending the school of business at Towson University will have a bachelor's degree in business
- Agent Qualifications: Bilingual in Spanish and licensed for Personal and Business insurance in MD, DC, and VA. Marco specializes in assisting the Hispanic community with all of their insurance needs. Marco has been an Associate Agent with Simmerer Insurance since 2010.
- Community activities: Head Soccer coach for the 12U Beltsville Adelphi Boys and Girls Club Bulls, Youth Finance Volunteer, Spanish Youth Tudoring, Central MD Red Cross Volunteer
- Hobbies: Marco enjoys playing and watching all types of sports especially soccer and football. On days off Marco enjoys spending time with his family as well as working on his car. He also enjoys video gaming with what little spare time he has.
Philip R Simmerer
Tues: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.