- Licensed in: DC, MD, VA
- Bio: Steve is a devoted husband to his wife Natasha and loving father to 3 young children, Colton age 3 and twins Brixton and Kendall age 2. Steve's world outside work currently revolves around the family and all the work that comes with 3 toddlers.
- Education: Oakland Mills HS Class of '91, Attended Univ of MD for General Studies, Nationwide Agent University 2003-2004 Over 11 Years as Associate Agent at Simmerer Insurance Specializing in Auto, Home, and Life.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed in MD, DC, and VA for Property, Casualty, Life, and Health. Steve celebrated 11 years with Simmerer Insurance in May 2014. Steve specializes in working with homeowners and providing solutions to all of their personal insurance needs.
- Community activities: Steve coached High School Baseball at Hammond High School for 11 years. He was MD State Coach of the Year 2009.
- Hobbies: Hobby number 1 is definitely playing with the kids. When he is not doing that he enjoys "balls to the wall" off roading on his ATV's, target shooting with his extensive gun collection, and watching MMA, NFL, and other sports.
Philip R Simmerer
Thur: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.