- Language(s) spoken at agency: Spanish
- Licensed in: MD
- Bio: Tony was born in Bogota, Colombia and raised in Montgomery County, MD. He is currently a senior at the University of Maryland and looking forward to earning his degree in applied Economics next May.
- Education: Graduated from Quince Orchard HS and currently studying Economics at UMD, College Park
- Agent Qualifications: Tony is licensed as a property and casualty insurance agent specializing in personal lines coverage (home and auto) for both Hispanic and non-Hispanic communities.
- Community activities: Tony raises money for children in need at both Children's National Medical Center and Children's Miracle Network
- Hobbies: When Tony is not working or dedicating time to his studies he enjoys spending time with his girlfriend and family, hitting the gym, and an occasional round of golf.
Philip R Simmerer
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.