- Licensed in: DC, MD
- Bio: Victoria is a lifelong resident of Maryland and currently resides in Carroll County not too far from where she grew up. She is the proud mother of her 5 year old son Peyton, who also happens to be her favorite comedian.
- Education: Victoria started her undergraduate education at Carroll County Community College and went on to earn a bachelors degree from the University of Maryland Baltimore County in 2004 with a major in English.
- Agent Qualifications: Victoria is licensed in MD and DC for all lines of Property and Casualty insurance. She works mostly with homeowners and business owners to help protect what matters most to them. Victoria is a great listener and truly enjoys working with others.
- Community activities: Victoria is passionate about WorldVision.org and has sponsored a child through them for several years. She also gives a lot of her time to local animal rescues including fostering homeless dogs until they find their forever home.
- Hobbies: Victoria stays busy raising her son and also enjoys social outings with friends & family, game nights, events pertaining to wine, fashion, sports, and health & fitness. Recently she took salsa dancing lessons, and has plans to try out the game of golf.
Philip R Simmerer
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.