- Language(s) spoken at agency: Spanish
- Licensed in: DE, DC, MD, VA
- Bio: A father of two, Leilani aged 4 and Julian aged 7, Placido enjoys time with his kids most because life is too short. A resident of MD his entire life, Placido prides himself in helping other Latinos with their insurance and being there for them.
- Education: Graduated from Montgomery Blair High School in 2006. Then went to Montgomery College for his associates in business. Graduated from University of Maryland in Business and Marketing. Has completed the Nationwide Agent University.
- Agent Qualifications: Please join us in congratulating Placido for being ranked 3rd highest producing associate in the Region! Bilingual in Spanish and specializes in working with Spanish speaking Business Owners by handling all of their personal and business insurance needs.
- Community activities: Has been involved with the community with festivals and youth financial workshops. Currently helps the Latino community through a center of influence with providing knowledgeable insurance advice and other Latino services.
- Hobbies: Placido loves playing baseball and going to the batting cages. Football is a must during thanksgiving morning and is also one of his favorite Sports. He loves car shows in the summer and kayaking is something that is a special treat.
Philip R Simmerer
Mon: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.