- Licensed in: MS
- Bio: Lifelong resident of Pike Co., MS. Served as a graduate teaching asst. in the dept. of marketing at MSU while pursuing MBA. Awarded Rotarian of Yr & Distinguished Alumni of SMCC.
- Education: MS State University, MBA Marketing & Management University of MS, BBA General Business SW MS Community College Parklane Academy
- Agent Qualifications: 15 yrs experience in Life, Accident & Health Insurance. 13 yrs. experience in Property & Casualty.
- Community activities: Pres. of McComb City RR Museum Board, SMCC Foundation Board Member. Past Pres. of McComb Rotary Club, Country Club Board, Magnolia Lions Club & UM Alumni Assoc. Adjunct Faculty Member Belhaven University, Youth Challenge Academy Volunteer Mentor.
- Hobbies: AFF skydiver & member of US Parachute Assoc. Manager for Jodi James Music, Exec.Producer of Mainlines & Tracks Productions producing songwriter events, producing videos & documentary films, tennis, collecting antiques & signage, working on vintage autos.
The James Agency