- Licensed in: CA
- Bio: Tara Cador-Turner cares. Her passion is providing clients with information to make the best decision for their family and business. She strives to promote community awareness through comprehensive, quality, value-based insurance services.
- Education: Tara R. Cador-Turner is a graduate of Southern University A & M College Baton Rouge, Louisiana with Bachelor of Science degrees in Nursing and Rehabilitation. She attended Louisiana State University and Bethel Seminary of San Diego.
- Agent Qualifications: Property and Casualty License, Life and Health License, Registered Nurse-18 years, Certified Case Manager(CCM), Certified Professional in Healthcare Management(CPHM).
- Community activities: Tara is active in the San Diego community. She is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. Past President of the National Pan-Hellenic Council of San Diego. San Diego Black Nurses Association, California/American Nurses Association-Member.
- Hobbies: Domestic and International travel, Health and Fitness, Culinary cuisine, and long walks on the beach.
Richard Turner Insurance Agency