What does "On Your Side" mean for you? Before you are a customer, we will establish your insurance needs and we will explain policy coverages, options, endorsements and claims process.
Turano Robert G Insurance Agency Inc
Tues: 8:30 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (570) 253-0301(570) 253-0301
- Fax: (570) 253-9501
Welcome. At Turano Insurance, we work for you.
- Language(s) spoken at agency: Spanish
- Licensed in: NY, PA
- Education: B.A. Degree from University of Scranton - 1974.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed Agent with Nationwide since 1974. Licensed Property/Casualty Insurance Broker. Graduate of LUTC.
- Community activities: Active in Nationwide's Prom Promise Campaign with Honesdale High School. Past President of Honesdale Jaycees. Past Member of Board of Directors Wayne County Chamber of Commerce. Past member of Honesdale Borough Council. Member of PA Farm Bureau.