- Licensed in: FL, MD, OH, SC, VA
- Bio: Matt lives in Powell, Oh and with his wife Sara Beth. In 2013, he joined Nationwide Securities with Bob Smith's Agency as a Financial Advisor. Matt is an Investment Advisor Representative that helps clients extensively with financial and retirement plan
- Education: He grew up in Worthington, and went to High School at Worthington Kilbourne. Matt went to college at Otterbein where he studied Finance. He graduated in 2007 with his bachelor's degree
- Agent Qualifications: The license he currently holds for various states are Life and Health Insurance. He also has completed his professional designation with the American College for the Retirement Income Certified Professional designation.
- Hobbies: Prior to joining the financial services industry, Matt played professional golf for 4 years in various parts of the country.
Robert L Smith