We hope that you find information that is valuable to your insurance protection concerns on our website. Whether you are one of our long-standing clients or brand new to our agency, it is our mission to assist you in protecting what you've worked so hard for and is so important to you. It is our commitment to you to be available to answer your questions, to follow up, and help monitor your insurance needs for the future. Please call or come by one of our offices. We are here to listen and help. We are On Your Side.
Robert Vance Suggs II
Mon: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
Welcome to Robert Vance Suggs II AGENCY.
- Licensed in: AL, AR, GA, NC, SC, TN, VA
- Bio: Robert is married with three sons. He enjoys golfing and home improvement projects when not spending time with his family.
- Education: Robert is a graduate of UNC-Charlotte. He holds two undergraduate degrees: a BSBA in Finance and a BS in Accounting.
- Agent Qualifications: Robert began his insurance career in 2002 as a small business consultant for Nationwide Insurance. Prior to joining Nationwide he worked for nearly 10 years as a business consultant in the health care industry for Ernst & Young, LLP.
- Community activities: Member/Ambassador for the Blount Co Chamber of Commerce; Childhelp Tennessee Board Member; past Bristol TN/VA United Way Board Member; past Business Journal Editorial Advisory Board Member; 2006 Tri-Cities 40 under Forty Honoree