- Licensed in: TN
- Bio: Steven is married with two daughters. He is an Eagle Scout
- Education: Steven attended Pellissippi State Community College and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. He is Property & Casualty and Life & Health licensed in the state of TN.
- Agent Qualifications: Steven has over 18 years in insurance, including experience with a large health insurer and an independent Property & Casualty agency. This is his second time with a Nationwide Agency, his first being with his father in 2006.
- Community activities: Steven currently serves as a Board Member for Chattanooga's Kids on the Block and the Stuart Heights Club. His family attends Stuart Heights Presbyterian Church.
- Hobbies: When not working or spending time with his family, Steven enjoys golfing, backpacking, and doing home projects.
Robert Vance Suggs Ii
Fri: 8:30 - 5:30
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed