It's an honor to have visitors to our website. We hope you find comfort in knowing the agency was established in 1983 and our service is impeccable. We strive to provide an awesome customer experience that leaves you in awe. You are welcome to visit us in the office or call our phones anytime! We are located at 105 Centennial St, Suite B, La Plata.
Creighton Ins & Investments Inc
Welcome! Thank you for visiting our page. If you don't find what you are looking for please call us on 301-392-6221.
- Licensed in: DC, GA, MD, NC, SC, VA, WV
- Professional designations: CLU, LUTCF
- Bio: Married to Greg Tompa of Indian Head. Three children, Rebecca, Joshua and Jeremiah. Resident of Charles County since 1970. I grew up in Waldorf MD and in the insurance business. After 20 years in Bryans Road, we relocated to Cobb Island MD.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Finance from UMUC,Associates Degree in Business Management from College of Southern Maryland, Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)from the American College and Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow from American College.
- Agent Qualifications: Began my career in 1985 with my Mom, Toni Creighton. Licensed in property and casualty and life and health. Acquired my LUTCF designation in 1992 and my Chartered Life Underwriter designation in 2002. Securities License obtained in 1992.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: Holy Ghost Church Member, Certified 4-H Volunteer, Leader St. Peter's 4-H Club, Member 4-H Alumni, Member Charles County Farm Bureau, Member Cobb Island Citizens Association, Cobb Island Day Parade Coordinator. Member of UMD Alumni.
- Hobbies: Fishing, crabbing, boating, crafts, 4-H, and travel. I had my Dad's old fishing boat refurbished and am really enjoying it. We also have a Hurricane Deck Boat which is a blast. I kayak and swim! I have a fabulous 4-H club at St. Peter's in Waldorf.