- Licensed in: DC, MD, VA
- Bio: Beautiful daughter named Victoria. Member of St.Paul's Lutheran Church. Sunday School Teacher at St. Paul's, Notary Public
- Education: CISR Designation, Graduate McDonough High School. Continuously complete a minimum of 24 continuing education credits bi-annually, Completed part one of LUTCF designation (Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow).
- Agent Qualifications: Property & Casualty License, Life & Heath License. Started career in October 2003, Office Manager, Notary Public, 13 years with this agency.
- Community activities: Sunday School Teacher at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Operation Christmas Child, Certified 4-H Volunteer, Co-Leader St. Peter's 4-H Club.
- Hobbies: Concerts, crafts and anything my daughter wants to do! I enjoy traveling, especially to Florida and Mexico, 4-H, Charles County Fair.
Creighton Ins & Investments Inc