- Licensed in: OH
- Bio: I am a home town girl, I was born and raised in Zanesville. I am married and have a daughter. I love selling insurance. I like being able to help people protect what's important to them.
- Education: Attended Maysville Schools and am a proud graduate of The Ohio University, where I earned my Bachelors degree in Business and Communications
- Agent Qualifications: I was first licensed to sell Insurance in 2010. I have my Property and Casualty and Life and Health license.
- Community activities: I like to coach little league softball. I am a member of the PTO and a avid school volunteer
- Hobbies: In my free time I love gardening. Also focusing on health and fitness is very important to me.
RODNEY A SMITH
Mon: 8:30 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.