Consultative Insurance Group is licensed in OH, SC, NC, IL, IN, KY, ME, and MI. We offer auto insurance, home insurance, ride-sharing insurance coverage, business insurance, travel insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat insurance, inland marine insurance for your valuables, group benefits, worker's compensation insurance, bonds, wind and hail coverage, builders risk, and much more! If you don't see what you're looking for here, ask: 1-800-886-0305 to learn more. We have 5 office locations to better serve you! Middleburg Heights (OH), Lyndhurst (OH) Olmsted Falls (OH), Columbia (SC) and Myrtle Beach (SC). "Like" us on Facebook: facebook.com/ConsultativeInsuranceGrp.MainOffice/
Consultative Ins Grp Inc
Mon: 9:00 - 5:30
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
Welcome to Consultative Insurance Group! "Consultative...it's how we do business"--come experience the difference!
- Licensed in: IL, IN, KY, ME, MI, OH, SC
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: Olmsted Falls, Ohio native. Resides in Olmsted Falls OH and Lake Murray area of SC with his wife Kindra, and 2 dogs: Stella, and Z (aka Zorro).
- Education: Serving the Cleveland area as a Nationwide Agent since 1978. Ranked in the top 50 Nationwide agencies in the country. President's Club Member. Million Dollar Roundtable. Executive Life Council Member. Champion Club Member.
- Agent Qualifications: Life, Accident & Health, Property & Casualty
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference Award, Presidents Conference Hall of Fame Award, Nationwide Auto Council, Nationwide Corporate Service Award, Nationwide Life Council, Nationwide Commercial Council
- Community activities: Olmsted Falls Chamber of Commerce Member, Grand Pacific Junction Merchants Association Member, Olmsted Falls Heritage Days sponsor, Bark For Life sponsor, Buckeye Bulldog Rescue supporter, and supporter of Vested Interest in K9s, Inc.
- Hobbies: Ron enjoys spending time with family, kids and grandchildren, riding his motorcycle, traveling, renovation projects, hunting and fishing.