- Licensed in: MS
- Bio: Landon was born and raised in Jackson and he still resides there. He looks up to his parents, Mark & Lisa Thompson, and enjoys spending time with his younger sister, Lindsey.
- Education: Landon earned his Bachelor of Finance: Risk Management, Insurance, and Financial Planning from Mississippi State University. He continued his education to complete his Masters of Business Administration from Belhaven University.
- Agent Qualifications: He brings new business in for all parts of the agency: home, auto, commercial, & life. He joined us in January 2015 & is a valued asset to Rusty and team. He received his P&C License in November 2014, followed by life, accident, & health in January 2015.
- Community activities: Landon is an active member of Christ United Methodist Church. He sponsors various business events throughout Madison and serves as an ambassador in the Chamber of Commerce. Landon hopes to become more actively involved throughout the community.
- Hobbies: He comes from a big sports family and enjoys football, baseball, tennis and golf. In addition to playing tennis, he likes to hunt and fish.