- Licensed in: MS
- Bio: Owen held many positions in his previous firm, Travelers Insurance Company, where he worked from 1978 to 2003. These include: Point of Sale Specialist - Life, Health, and Financial Services Division, Sales Department State Manager & Regional Director.
- Education: Owen is a Chartered Financial Consultant and earned this professional designation from American College in 1982.
- Agent Qualifications: Owen's role is to help our clients manage their life insurance programs. A thorough analysis of individual situations combines with close to 40 years of industry experience to provide them with proper direction and expert guidance
- Community activities: Owen is a former officer and long term member of The Madison Ridgeland Youth Club. In his free time, he volunteers with The Easter Seal Society. He is an avid golfer.
- Hobbies: A God-fearing man, he spends most of his free time with his wife Dianne, three daughters, and four grandchildren.