Located in Historic Bedford, VA, minutes from the National D-day Memorial. Our agency offers expertise in all of your home, auto, life, and business insurance needs. We have almost 40 years combined experience in making sure that your needs are met and expectations are exceeded. Our agents include Sam Nichols, Principal Agent, as well as Associate Agents Libi Prince and Kara Robertson. We are here to help Monday through Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM. We are happy to provide evening and weekend appointments to accommodate your schedule. We are dedicated to serving all of your insurance needs and providing the best possible value.
Samuel Bryan Nichols Agency
NICHOLS INSURANCE AGENCY IS PROUD TO OFFER INSURANCE NEEDS TO THE RESIDENTS OF HISTORIC BEDFORD, VA AND SURROUNDING AREAS.
- Licensed in: NC, VA
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: Sam is a native of Halifax County. He has been married for over 41 years and has two grown children.
- Education: Graduate of Catawba College, Salisbury, NC
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed Agent in Life and Property and Casualty since 1982.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce Member Past President of Kiwanis Club and Present Board Member Served on Safety Transportation Commission for 11 years, 4 years served as Chairman Financial Services Director, First United Methodist Church
- Hobbies: Golfing, fishing at Smith Mountain Lake, and playing tennis.