- Licensed in: IN
- Bio: Resident of Fishers for 15 years; married with three children
- Education: Graduate of Purdue University, B.S.
- Agent Qualifications: Small business accounting and consulting, commercial real estate development, Design Build Technical Review committees
- Community activities: Serve on Hamilton Southeastern Board of School Trustees/former president, Youth Mentoring Initiative (YMI) Board, Fishers Economic Redevelopment Commission
- Hobbies: Fishers-HSE S.P.O.R.T.S. Youth Cheer League volunteer coach, Indianapolis Alumnae of Pi Beta Phi member/former president
The Rhodes Insurance Group Inc
Thur: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.
- Primary: (317) 915-5555(317) 915-5555
- Fax: (317) 915-8085