Our agency is held to the highest standards within the Nationwide organization. My staff and I take pride in educating our clients on insurance and assisting in obtaining coverage for specific needs. Not only have I found that building relationships is important, I also believe it is important to determine what is best to protect our clients' most valued assets. Most of our business over the years has been referral based; and therefore, the biggest compliment someone can give my agency, the staff or me is a referral because of the outstanding customer service that is consistently provided to our clients. Our agency and I look forward to providing you the service you deserve!
Frisco Insurance Agency Inc
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE FRISCO INSURANCE AGENCY!
- Licensed in: TX
- Bio: Life Long resident of DFW Metroplex; Daughter: Jordyn, Son: Jason; Owned & Operated Insurance Agencies since 1998; prior experience includes management & physician & hospital recruiting/network management in managed care with major health care companies.
- Education: Property & Casualty and Life & Health licensed; Inactive 6&63 2005; Attended UTA Arlington & Collin County; Completed Paralegal Certification Classes in 1996.
- Agent Qualifications: 25 years experience in Insurance; Auto, Home, Life, Health, Personal Umbrella, Condo, Tenants, Fire Dwelling, Boat, RV, ATV, Motorcycle, and Commerical & Business Insurance.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: Attends Hope Fellowship Church, Supporter of St. Judes Research Hospital and American Cancer Society; Volunteer at daughter's school; Member of Frisco Chamber of Commerce.
- Hobbies: Spending time with family and friends; Church, Travel, Boating, Water & Snow Skiing, Fishing, RV Camping, Working Out, Swimming, Movies, Dancing, Reading, and attending major sporting events.