- Language(s) spoken at agency: Spanish
- Licensed in: TX
- Bio: Resident of Frisco, TX past 13 years. Originally from Oxnard, California. Eldest of 5 children. Recently married. He and his wife, Crystal, purchased new home in Little Elm.
- Education: Bilingual Agent with The Pyle Agency in Frisco, TX. Fluent in English and Spanish. B.S. Business Administration UT Dallas. A.A. Business Degree Collin County Community College. Honor Graduate Frisco Centennial High School.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed in Property & Casualty in the State of Texas. Qualified in home insurance, auto insurance, commercial & business insurance, specialty car insurance, liability, flood, inland marine, boat, RV, and motorcycle insurance.
- Community activities: Volunteer activities include various Church activities as well as Red Cross, Vacation Bible School, and Angel Tree. Annual fund raiser participant in Gary Burns Fun Run. Assist with Frisco Football League skills evaluation.
- Hobbies: Playing on soccer and volleyball teams. Attending and watching Dallas Mavericks Basketball and Dallas Cowboys games as well as watching professional basketball, football, and soccer games.
Mon: 8:00 - 4:30
- Mon: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (972) 712-5747(972) 712-5747
- Fax: (972) 712-8458