- Language(s) spoken at agency: Spanish
- Licensed in: TX
- Bio: Bilingual Frisco, TX Native fluent in both English and Spanish. Played football, soccer and ran track while attending Frisco schools. Love of soccer continues - Plays on multiple teams in DFW Metroplex, including Co-Ed. Resident of Frisco.
- Education: Candidate B.S. Degree, Actuarial Science, UTD, University of TX Dallas. A.A. Degree Collin College. Honors Graduate Frisco High School.
- Agent Qualifications: Bilingual Agent, The Pyle Agency, licensed in Property & Casualty in the State of Texas. Experienced in Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Flood, Commercial, Business, Personal Umbrella Liability, Inland Marine, Boat, Motorcycle & RV Insurance.
- Community activities: Stonebriar Community Church, Carter Blood Care Donor. Play soccer on multiple teams, including Co-Ed.
- Hobbies: Anything Outdoors: Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Kayaking, and Hunting. Dallas Professional Sports Enthusiast. Recently rescued Chiweenie Dog named Simba.
Mon: 8:00 - 4:30
- Mon: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:00 - 4:30 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (972) 712-5747(972) 712-5747
- Fax: (972) 712-8458