- Licensed in: GA, NC, OH
- Bio: My name is Nichole Durrant and I have been in the insurance industry for over 10 years but on the claims side. Deciding to become an Insurance Agent has been one of the best decisions I've ever made.
- Education: Strayer University in 2012 with my Associates Degree in Business Administration.
- Agent Qualifications: Property & Casualty License
- Community activities: Atlanta Association of Insurance Professionals. I am an active member of the Georgia PTA, a Leadership Gwinnett School Alumni and a volunteer for Ronald McDonald House.
- Hobbies: Volunteer weekly at a Battered Women's Shelters in the Metro Atlanta area and continue my education as an Insurance Agent.
Steve Compton Agencies