Our Agency has been servicing individuals and their families in the Houston area since 2003. We sell and service our Customers in all aspects of personal lines insurance as well as business and commercial lines. Let us your local Houston Nationwide Agent help you find the right insurance coverage for you and your family.
Martha Sue Harris
Wed: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (713) 869-5800(713) 869-5800
- Fax: (713) 869-6111
Thank you for visiting The Harris Agency
- Licensed in: TX
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: Sue Harris grew up in Angelina County. Former teacher at Deer Park High School. Sue is a mother, a grandmother and a great-grandmother.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Masters in Supervision from Lamar University.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed Recording Agent (LRA) in Property & Casualty Insurance,
- Awards: Champion Award, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Auto Council
- Community activities: Life Member of Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo, Pasadena Livestock Show & Rodeo, Pasadena Chamber of Commerce, Deer Park Chamber of Commerce, Lufkin/Angelina County Chamber of Commerce, Business and Professional Women's Club, and Friends of the Zoo.