- Licensed in: VA
- Bio: Originally from Fairfax, D.D., fell in love with Richmond 10 years ago and has been calling it home ever since. While navigating the insurance world for the last two years as an associate agent, D.D.'s greatest adventure remains parenting her 2 children.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed in Property & Casualty and Life insurance. D.D. is currently pursuing her Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation.
- Community activities: D.D. volunteers with her Son's PTA, and helps organize charitable events for Easley Insurance such as the annual food drive benefiting the Central Virginia Food Bank and collecting gifts for local children through the Salvation Army Angel Tree Program.
- Hobbies: D.D.'s interests include spending time with her large family, visiting her family farm in Northeast Ohio, Camping, Gardening, and writing.
Easley Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.