Our focus is to cover all of your Greater Dallas/Fort Worth insurance needs while offering outstanding and thorough customer service! This helps to make changes and questions on your existing policy quick and easy! We are all licensed agents that are very knowledgeable and look forward to walking you through the ins and outs of your new policy as well! Please feel free to contact us with any insurance questions that may have! We are licensed to help in all of Texas!
Tamika M Jeter
The Jeter Agency is ready to help you!
- Licensed in: TX
- Professional designations: B.A.
- Bio: Number one recruit in the nation in high school, went on to play 4 seasons (including 2 National Championships) with UConn Huskies. As the 6th pick, in the 1st Round of the 2002 WNBA draft, played 7 Pro Seasons and coached for 8.
- Education: Bachelor of Arts from University of Connecticut-2002. Completed some Graduate coursework at The Ohio State University
- Agent Qualifications: Began insurance career at age 16 under a renowned agent in hometown of Dayton, OH
- Community activities: Board Member of Irving Black Arts. Member of several local Chambers. Sports Ambassador for the US State Department. Mentor for young women through Girl Scouts, My Black is Beautiful, and the WNBA.
- Hobbies: Mentoring young women and coaching.